Welcome to the 4th annual Black Friday Book Bonanza! The holidays are again upon us – where did 2014 go?! Now is a great time to clear those shelves to make room for new titles. So don’t go out and brave the crowds; get cozy with us in your jammies and enter to win some new-to-you books! The hosts for this event are BookShelfery.com and CaffeinatedReviewer.com. This giveaway will run from 12:01am on November 28 through 12:01am December 1st.
Rules of the Black Friday Book Bonanza
- Giveaway hosts must be a book blogger or author
- Giveaway must be book-related (books, Amazon giftcards, pre-orders)
- If you are an author, you can include book swag, but you must also include a book or giftcard
- Please specify if your giveaway is US-only or International in the linky
- If using Rafflecopter, limit your entries to no more than 5 (no daily entries allowed)
- Your post must be easy to find from your front page – if you have a unique layout or plan to post after your giveaway goes live over the weekend, include a link to it in your sidebar
- Your post must be live by 8am EST. Any links not live will be removed from the linky
- Please announce your winners within 72 hours of giveaway end
by Susan Srikan
Joss Hall's little sister, Bibi, is dying, and it's all Joss's fault. Everyone agrees the situation is hopeless, but there is no way Joss is going to sit around and do nothing. She and her friends, Domino and Anton, decide to hike through the dark and dangerous forests of Burkett Mountain in search of a mythical creature with healing powers called a jarrlock, hoping to find a way to help Bibi before it's too late.
This entertaining adventure story takes readers on a quest filled with curious creatures and magical medicine
The Bone Flower Queen
I stretched my arm as far as I could, but the strap remained beyond my reach. Just a little farther. My fingers began tingling deep inside. Suddenly the ground rumbled and I looked around, my calm forgotten. Was it an earthquake? Behind me, the maguey plant’s thick, fleshy leaves waved as if caught in a great wind, yet none of the plants around it moved, and no wind was blowing. The rumbling focused between me and the maguey plant, as if something large and sinister burrowed towards me…
Having defeated the sorcerer god Smoking Mirror and reclaimed her throne, Quetzalpetlatl and her brother Topiltzin set out to found Quetzalcoatl’s new holy city and end human sacrifice throughout the Toltec world.
But Smoking Mirror hasn’t abandoned his own ambitions for power; with his allies–mortal and divine–threatening war among the gods, he’s shifted his focus to Quetzalpetlatl and her budding magical powers. Along with her deep, personal connection to his hated enemy Quetzalcoatl, she would be the perfect addition to his ranks, if only he can convince her that she’s working for the wrong side in this conflict.
And he knows the one secret that will tear apart everything she thinks she knows about her beloved god…and herself.
Forget everything you know about grim reapers. Princess Ophelia Dacre sneaks out of the castle to visit her boyfriend in secret. A perfect night cut short when she's brutally murdered. Ophelia is given the rare chance to become a grim reaper. She must become Leila Bele, cut ties with her old life, and follow the rules of the reapers. Her greatest adventure begins with death. Recommended: Ages 14+
3 eBooks from above in Kindle version