1. My Bookshelf.
Here is the visual proof of:
I have more in boxes.
2. Your TBR pile.
GoodReads TBR , My Kindle TBR and all thise beside my bed.
3. Where you will be reading this week.
Unfortunately I broke my ankle so I am limited to my bed and main room.
4. Your blogging space.
Most of the time the dining room..... but i can do do it anyplace.
5. Your favorite fantasy book.
Well why only one? here rampantly six .
7. Your fantasy books sorted by color. - None
8. Your reading material for this week.
Remember when we asked you to tell us what character you would like to be chained to during this week? Well, keeping in mind whom you chose we want you to enter their name wherever you see XYZ and answer following questions:
1. Now that Lyra Belacqua from the Golden Compass/ Northern Lights (His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman) is chained to you, what do you want to force them to do with you? (Assuming you have their consent.)
Of course I will try to make a contact with - 'dust', this type of a mysterious elementary particles - Dark Matter - and then with their help try to visit parallel worlds. Then to take me to meet the "gyptians"; Serafina Pekkala from witches; the aeronaut Lee Scoresby and the armor-clad polar bear- Iorek Byrnison. ( I also love to befreind her dæmon - Pantalaimon.
2. What books is Lyra Belacqua reading? Not that I know about.
3. Roleplay a scene where you and Lyra Belacqua are fighting over a scene/character in the book you are currently reading.Hmmm...Are you crazy? Lyra, prefer to play outside. the sun just came out today, after a dreary grey, wet weekend.
4. You've already spent 12 hours chained to Lyra Belacqua. How do you feel about them now? Anything irritating you yet?
She is so full of energy ... it is make me tired just watching her. But on the other side her curiosity and honesty are so refreshing.
5. How do you spend your day with Lyra Belacqua during the read-a-thon?
Between taking care of the house, family and my blog? Most of the time, I just let her be, But I'm happy when she share with me the things she is seeing around and her thoughts.
6. What would your relationship status with Lyra Belacqua be if you got to keep them after the read-a-thon?
Yes! I would like to learn more about her adventures and findings.I really corius how is to live in a world with "dæmons" (animals that constantly accompany, aid, and comfort their humans. Children's dæmons can freely and instantaneously change their appearance into that of any animal; once they reach puberty, however, all people's dæmons settle into one permanent animal form.)
7. Lyra Belacqua is at your mercy. What have you always wanted to ask them? What do they answer?
I would like her to teach me how to work with the alethiometer (Aletheia in Ancient Greek is truth or disclosure in philosophy) and generally, how to make contact with the "Dust" particles.
8. If given the chance to, would you like to go back to Lyra Belacqua's world after the read-a-thon?
|1.||Olivia @ Olivia's Catastrophe (Day 1)||2.||Rebecca @ Vicariously!|
|3.||Read-a-Thon Day 1||4.||Ashley @ Book Nerd Paradise|
|5.||Coffee Boos & Art|