Grab your cocoa and fuzzy socks along with your Winter and Holiday themed books for the Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon has begun. Jennifer and I are so excited to be here with you and look forward to our own holiday reads. I am not sure what motivates Jen, but those holiday themed covers and magical romances draw me in year after year. Add a little snow, a holiday bow and its in my shopping cart. We have wonderful Elves who are hosting some challenges during the event and there is a Twitter party!! Make sure you are linked up and see official rules. Ho-Ho-Ho read-a-thon link-up.
Ho-Ho-Ho ChallengesThe challenges will be open for the entire event. Have fun attempting them and meeting our wonderful Elves. Be sure and check out their blogs when you stop by.
- Bea @ Bea’s Book Nook “Word Scramble Challenge”
- Trish@ Between the Lines “Name That Book”
- Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts “Holiday Wish Challenge”
- April @ My Shelf Confessions “Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon Puzzle”
- Melissa & Truffles @ Mochas, Mysteries and Meows “Christmas Truffles’ Purr-fect Holiday Reading List Challenge”
- Ginny @ Gin’s Book Notes “Build a Snowman Challenge”
- Jennifer @The Book Nympho “Holiday Reading Selfie”
Grand PrizeOne lucky Ho-Ho-Ho participant will win a 20.00 gift card to Amazon, Barnes and Noble or One credit to Audible.com. International winners can select a Paypal gift card. Good luck.
See how to earn extra entries below.
Earn Extra Entries:
- Link up and post Goal/update post
- Read or listen to at least one holiday or winter themed book/audio
- Particpate in at least one challenge
The Participant Giveaway Tool will be open until November 13 at 11:59 pm to allow you to post entries, follow and add books to tool. Good luck to all.
- Participate in challenges
- Follow hosts
- Attend twitter party Sunday November 9, 2014 at 4pm (EST)
- Read a second book
Kimba’s Reading List For #HoHoHoRATClick to view slideshow.
Jennifer @Book Shelfery and I hope you have fun. Be sure and cheer on fellow readers, make new bloggy friends and most of all have fun reading. Update your progress to Twitter using the hashtag #HoHoHoRAT
The post Grab your cocoa the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon Has Begun! appeared first on Caffeinated Book Reviewer.